Harness the power of regenerative therapy to take a more proactive approach, rather than reactive one, to provide your body with the ammunition to help naturally fight off aging and disease.
How do Stem Cells work?
Stem cells may derive from a variety of sources such as umbilical cord tissue, bone marrow, adipose tissue or even circulating in your blood and are stored in niche locations throughout your entire body ready to be called upon. Once activated, stems cells have the capacity to
- Recognize cellular injury in tissue such as the skin, hair follicle, muscle, cartilage, tendon, ligament, blood vessel, bone, and nerve
- Communicate and coordinate between cells to repair the damaged cells and tissue
- Neutralize and remove acute and chronic inflammation
- Mobilize the immune system to fight off infection and disease
- Regenerate tissue at the cellular level to restore function